Tuesday, July 21, 2009

[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

So I'm getting hair extensions close to June, right after my birthday. =)



This is my hair now:



http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/...



http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/...



I'm getting it to below my boobs. But I need help with color! Should I go to a brownish red:



http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/...



I'm thinking probably yes. I think it would make my hair look healthier and more natural.



Or should I go lighter?



Help! :)



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

i like the brownish red :)



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

i like the brownish-red it looks way natural and u have pretty eyes :)



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

Ya that color would look great on you!



Good luckkkk.



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

yes you should, and btw your wiked pretty.



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

yeah go with brownish red



it would look nice on u !!



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

go blonder



http://www.quizilla.com/users/m8trixninj...



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

i think that brownish red would look great on you!!!!



it would match your fair-ish skin tone i love the style of your current hair too!!!!



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

idk but you're HOT



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

trust me don't go any lighter than that, i think it's a good idea, eventually it will grow out so it's not that big of a deal at least you will know how it looks...



just print out that photo and take it with you when you go to the stylist or if you are doing it yourself be sure to choose the right color.



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

i think brownish red i wish that i had your looks you look awsome



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

Your hair is so pretty already! Jealous! You could definitely go either way, but I think darker would be great with your skin. That reddish brown is perfect!



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

The after pic is my hair color. But they don't have it for the avatar thing. :(



Go with the one that you put on there. It's pretty. Even though your natural color is, too. You'll look beautiful no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

i think that you should go with a light brownish red because i got just brownish red and i thought that it is too dark so i think that you should with light brown it would look better with your skin tone!



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

i say just leave it the way it is now



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

it needs to be darker if you dye it will look un natural no dying



either!!!



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

i like it how it is but the pic looks good..like the one you want to change it to



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

ur original hair color is good and one special thing is ur eyes are looking like current and its so nice



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

I love the color of your hair just the way it is but it may be difficult to do extensions without evening the color out somewhat. I'd think long and hard about going darker because it's terribly diffiult to go light again if you don't like it. I love the tawniness of it. Why change it?



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

i like this brownish red



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

I think your hair is pretty the way it is now. With your eye color, I would not do darker %26amp; if you go lighter it may make you look washed out. Get extensions by all means but don't change your hair color.



[WITH PICTURES!] Hair color help!!! Do I go darker or lighter?

brownish red

No comments:

Post a Comment