Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What should i do with my hair?? pictures inside?

i'm gettting my hair done soon, but i don't know what to do. i want to grow my hair out, but i'm going to get it dyed too. i can do anything with it i like, like funky colors, cut it all off, whatever. what do you guys think i should do? you can't really tell in the picture because its off of my phone but i have blonde hair and highlights, and blue eyes. i was thinking of putting a weird color in, not like my whole head, but maybe a coon tail, or a couple little streaks or something. what do you think i should do??



http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



What should i do with my hair?? pictures inside?

I think you should definitely have a lot of it cut away from your face- you are pretty and you're hiding behind all that hair! I would go light blond over all, it will give you a great bright look. Since you can do different colors, I think that pink at the edges or underneath would be fun. A coon tail? No.



What should i do with my hair?? pictures inside?

something that complements your bone structure.



i'd say get rid of the bangs, maybe side bangs. and dye it a little darker.



with darker hair your eyes will pop.



What should i do with my hair?? pictures inside?

shes mean but you should just leave it natural, or try to make it a lil wavey



What should i do with my hair?? pictures inside?

get rid of the bangs maybe side bangs mabe a chocolate brown and maybe a pixie cut but my personal opinion is go shorter



What should i do with my hair?? pictures inside?

yeah your fugly

No comments:

Post a Comment