Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need a really cute hair cut? Pictures would be nice, but optional.?

Hi, I'm not liking my hair. It's just kind of hanging. It looks cute for about 5-10 minutes after I comb it, then thats it.



I'm due for a hair cut...I have split ends, and its getting difficult to manage my hair. Let's see....details:



Color: Kind of a weird light brownish color with some blonde highlights left over from a while back.



Structure: I suppose you would describe it as straight. However, it has some big huge waves in it. Not cute wavy, but straight with big, ugly waves.



Other details: I'm insecure about the size of my head. I think it's very large, and kind of square-ish.... Since I'm not really confident about the size/shape of my head, I don't like a style that really exposes it.



I want a cut/style that is fun, cute, and easy-to-manage, but still girly and pretty. Any styles that you know of that might work?



(PS: I look good when my hair is really wavy, but I can't afford a perm. Do rollers work well? Also, what do you think about those dying kits you can buy in stores?)



I need a really cute hair cut? Pictures would be nice, but optional.?

I suggest going to makeoversolutions.com it helped me pick one out. its free too (for one photo upload). and its pretty simple not confusing



I need a really cute hair cut? Pictures would be nice, but optional.?

What a bout a short bob style: http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/6/D/shor...



A short, wavy hair cut:



http://fashiondevo.files.wordpress.com/2...



And this site helps you select great hairstyle for square faces:



http://www.haircolordiva.com/hair_cut_ha...



I need a really cute hair cut? Pictures would be nice, but optional.?

about 3 layers and side swept bangs is great on ANYBODY thats how my hair is and i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment