Saturday, July 25, 2009

What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o142/...



I have straight-wavyish hair you can't really tell in the pictures but I have VERY thick hair! What are some simple ideas to do with my hair I could do before school (or in like 30-40 minutes?)



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

You are a cutie try some updoes. Simple twists.



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

it'll be cute if you had some candy-curls to make your hair look more full



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

picture 3 was the best..I think u look good with the curls too but u need more body use rollers at night



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

i like ur hair just like that but you could layer it or curl it also crimp these are all easy hope i helped :):)



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

a cute lil short cut that reaches ur ears with some streaks and straight but with a wave at the end



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

i have the same hair as you do.



I like to straighten it.%26amp;%26amp; i dont



know if u have slide bangs but



put a head band on.Or scrunch



ur hair and straighten ur side bangs.



or choose any style you want %26amp; take



ur bangs only and CLIP THEM UP.



hope this helped.



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

Ponytails, buns, straightener. You have very versitile hair and your face is made for updo's any of them will look good.. Even braided pig tails (low close to the head) would look great!



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

Definitely cut it shorter, and do some face framing and layering. Use a big round brush and blow dry it in sections. This should do the trick and make you look sassy!!!



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

curling ur hair then put on makeup



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

well first before I tell you what styles you can do with you hair I would suggest cutting it in layers you could crinp ur hair or curl it do a half bun thing oh yeah try moose and a blow drier



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

put it up in a bun



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

Try cute buns and top knots. I love the whole messy but neat bun look and it takes no time at all.



Good luck



閳俱儮娅忛埦?br>What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?



I think your hair looks great. If you really want to change it, though, I would try putting it half up and curling the little twigs.



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

pull up ur hair with a clip half up half down and its simple but will look great!!1



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

oh sweety ur so sweet....



try som twists or try a half pony..



all the best



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

i have the same problem i wash it then moose it and blow dry it up side down to make it look fuller having it cut in layers by some that gives good cuts that will give it some body i had mine cut in layers 6 months ago best thing i ever did i love it good luck your a cutie pie so anything will work for you happy new year



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

your hair is fabulous, but it looks like it is too simple, try some wavy loose curls, and maybe some fun colored highlights if you are bold enough to try. in the mean time, try some cute up do's which you can find at seventeen.com. look under beauty.



best of luck!=)



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

I think you'd look adorable if you cut it to just under your ears; maybe highlights around your face would really accent your



features too.



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

Put it up in a messy bun while it is wavy. Leave out face framing peices and pair it with a bright fun ribbion or hairband. For people with thick hair, use thick hairbands or a thin one with a big flower or bow.



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

try extensions.



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

I think the condition of your hair is very good. It is thick and very beautiful..



Long hair is trendy right now so whatever you do don't cut the lenght of your hair, only if it is necessary to cut the tops..



What you can do is:



Try to make it wavy as I saw at you picture it looks very nice on you, and also the parting on the side was very good looking..



you can go with that..



You can also try to cut your hair in layers notice that I mean not to cut the lenght of it, three layers will be enough cause you don't have very long hair,,when you go to a professional hairdresser you could ask if it will be good on you and if a fringe also would be good together with the layers.. cause from my point of view I think it would look great but you just need to find the kind of fringe that suites you best..remember always ask the hairdresser first she knows best, just so you don't get upset with the result..



otherwise you could just try different looks with how your hair looks like now.. try making a plait just one on the back or on the side..



or ponytail is also very nice and trendy.. if you want to make curls that would look great. try hot rollers or just shower your hair and sleep with the rollers..



Use accessories if you don't have time or any idea for what to do..



Good Luck I am sure you will do just great..



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

i have very thick and very stright hair, the solution for me was gitting a hair cut into layers.. Made my hair come alive and I did not have to spend hours in front of the mirror. It was lighter and full of body.



What should I do with my hair? **Pictures Included**?

first ..your extremely cute..for real you are



second, have it cut up a few inches so it can get some body and not just hang



third, have some lightening done, like maybe a little blond high lites



fourth, some long curls



then watch out, you will have everyone falling for you



smile



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment