Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair styles senior pictures?

Ok so my hairs to the end of my neck and my bangs are like to the end of my nose. They used to part really good to the side sooo what should I do color and all its dark brown right now but highlights but not blonde what style should I do can you add in som kool pictures of what I should do I dont really want to cut it tho color and bangs



Hair styles senior pictures?

try a bob or a swept bang and highlight or Chinese cut with bang



Hair styles senior pictures?

Well short bangs are in right now so cut them short... like maybe right under your eyebrows [ the longest]. if you want it shorter, cut as you please. i cut my own hair all the time. .. and everybody else's so.. i have alot of experience. check out this picture.



http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee250...



But since you have short hair, cut your bangs to a short straight line, and get the rest of your hair layered. then change the color to auburn brown. well that's my suggestion... but im not sure if you'll like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment