Saturday, July 25, 2009

What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

i want a big change.



my hair is naturally light brown, but i died it black a while ago.



i need change, i'm thinking of doing blonde with dark brown highlights but idk, any ideas or pictures?



i can't do colors, only a LITTLE bit though



yes, i do like the "punk" or "scene" looks.



here are some pictures of me now...



http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/t...



http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/t...



http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/t...



http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/t...



http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/t...



natural hair color:



http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/t...



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

red, black, or mixed



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

the first pic looks cool



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

Orange with green neon light on them !



That's the only type of girls I like....orange hair ...green neon lights... and some chocolate.



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

oh ur real prety! i say get it brown and add some golden brown highlights or copper



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

3rd one!



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

You should do it dirty blond



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

I think go back to your natural hair colour but get blonde and dark shades of brown highlights



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

You honestly didnt have to post like 7 pictures of you making different faces to the camera. But its all good, i think you could try blonde streaks at the bangs and at the tips.



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

I like your natural hair



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

Wow! very good professional photos.



I like it black. I love this colour - its very in.



I was a bright blonde, but after trying to dye it dark brown its now more like your natural colour.



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

You would look softer with lighter hair. You are very pretty.



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

I think your hair looks great the way it is! You are beautiful!! If you want to dye it blond with brown low-lights that would look good too.



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

i would say a strawberry blonde or a deep light brown. pretty close to blonde but still brown. i hope it turns out right!!



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

first of all i think you look very pretty the way u are but if u want to dye i think blond would look really good on you



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

I like the color in the 1st pic. It looked sort of aurburn.



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

i think you should do a brownish red tone or for your skin tone i would say a caramel blonde with some streaks of blonde in there 閳?br>What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?



your pretty



Look at my pic you should get your hair some what like that. Im into that stuff too =]!



Keep up the good looks!



My opinion is black hair with blonde streaks and like 1 other color or the other way around



good luckkkk



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

I'm a little bit afraid that blonde might wash out your skin tone. Maybe you can do dark brown with blonde highlights? Or do your bottom layer blonde and the top layer dark brown or black? Your best bet though would be to go see your stylist and ask if you can pull blonde off. If yes, then go for it! Have fun with your hair.



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

You have gorgeous green eyes, so show them off...with black,AUBURN or red hair. Good luck...(Auburn being my personal favorite)



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

Woahhhh, you're hot.



Uhm, I think you'd look a little too preppy with blonde hair. Maybe red streaks?



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

My aunt asked me da same question and she dieds her hair every other week it weird but i thin you should died it read and black with a little orange and green in it and than black tips



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

I think you may be too pal to go totally blonde. I think it looks best dark, it brings out your eyes. If you really wanted to switch it up get some red highlights in your hair.



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

i like the darker better. omg ur eyes r HUGE AND GORGEOUS



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

don't go blonde, maybe a dirty blonde but not so blonde. you've got to remember your eyebrows might look funny with a way light hair color unless you really wanted to try and dye your eyebrows, ya no. i love the punk rocker look, your hair style like that is really kewl. what about your natural hair color with some highlights or blonde dark brown or something. see what your stylist says could work.



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

Maybe some red and dark, instead of blonde and dark? Is it just a colour change you want? Style/cut-wise, maybe longer fringe/front, getting shorter in back, with layered, spikey volume in the back, or just spikey.



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

reddish dark dark brown



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

your natural hair color looks the best with your pretty green eyes. This is coming from a mother with a pretty green eye daughter also that black takes away from you it makes you look sick or something.



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

well the truth is that u are real pretty and i already love your hair the way it is. I think that black hair is fabulous.



but yeah i think blond with some highlights will also look fabulous. Dont go all the way blond a dirty blond will do it.



Good luck!!



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

u are such a pretty girl i love the dark brown hair and u could add some blonde highlights or light brown highlights the color is fine and it takes ur color great



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

I think a dirty blonde would look good on you. Or maybe blue lol.



What color should i do my hair? (pictures inside)?

I think black with blue highlights or the idea u had!!!! Oh i really like your pics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment