Saturday, July 25, 2009

What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

I was wondering what I should do with my hair. It's really long, so I'm thinking of getting it cut. I got sidebangs in the summer, and they finally grew out. I hated them. I also got highlights, but they didn't really come out so good.



I usually straighten my hair, but today when I took the pictures I didn't.



ANY HELP PLEASE!



Pictures-



http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115...



http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115...



http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115...



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

I say get it cut to just below shoulder length (I know, a bit extreme,) but it will look AMAZING!!



Also, add in some edgy razor cut layers (tell the hairstylist to use a razor to cut it with - which will make the layers seem a bit more beautiful and noticeable!!)



Your super pretty btw.



x



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

Keep it the way its parted, then pull it back and put it in a bun to the side, would look cute



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

Dye it dark brown and get it cut to just below the shoulders and layer it.



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

It looks good wavy.



You should cut it a few inches though, and get some shorter layers.



kind of like this:



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



but less curly and more wavy.



and with side bangs, parted on the side.



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

it looks unhealthy



cut it like 3 inches.



are your braces yellow? yesh!



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

Girl, cut that hair! You're hiding behind it!



Cut off just below or just above your shoulder. get the ends layered slightly, so you ahve some movement in your hair. Avoid bangs if you hated them.



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

I say keep the length. It is great.



But maybe get your crown cut and your bangs shorter.



Is you dont know what a crown is ask your stylist.



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

If you get it cut, I would get it cut like this.



http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2007-...



But, if not just try curling it like this.



http://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actor...



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

you should get lots of layers cut it medium length and you don't need to straighten your hair it looks fine it will just damage your hair even more. I would also say if you go with the layers get volumizing shampoo to give it a little something extra.



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

i swear you could be so pretty ill give you some awesome tips!!! first of all you need to cut it like this: http://images.askmen.com/galleries/singe...



then you can get contacts and get a really brigth blue. then wear an outfit from like hollister or abercrombie and do it all after a break because then you will be the hot topic for the day and all the guys will be drooling for ya!



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

Just trim it about 3 inches or get long layers, to give you some body. Otherwise looks really good!



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

you have really pretty looking hair, but i understand how you could want a chnage, long hair can get so boring (i cut my long hair into a chin lenght bob once and it looked so cute i loved the change, then i went long again, now im going back!) depending on how short you're willing to go, if you dont wanna go short you could just get some layers put in and cut a few inches off the bottom so it's not soooo long. layers will make it look really nice and more sophisticated.HIghlights would look really cute too, or even brown low lights.



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

Cut it a little longer than shoulder length, and add layers.



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

I think you should die it dark brown and cut it right past your shoulders... maybe try a new frame of glasses too :/



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

ewwwwwwwww....ur hair is ugly i think u should die it brownys blonde color and take off like 6 inches of hair and get lots of layors



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

cut it to like right after your boobs and get some layers in it and maybe dye it a light brown



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

I would have your stylist add some warm, chocolate brown tones back to your hair. If you want highlights, you could have her add some auburn/cinnamon colored highlights, especially around the face. Make sure she does not use the golden brown color that you have right now, go for reddish brown.



As for the cut, if it were my hair, I would cut about 7 - 8 inches off the bottom and cut some layers into it so it doesn't just lay flat.



http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co...



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

Keep it long and beautifully golden. Just add an edged side bangle and get layers starting at your shoulder.



it looks pretty, but just needs some styling =)



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

i would dye it medium to dark brown (but not a red tone)



and cut it a few inches (like bra strap level). with that length it will still be long when it's down, but it will look healthier. and you have lots of options for updo's



you could either get a body wave or keep straightening it, either would look cute.



What should I do with my hair? (pictures)?

Well looking at your picture, you look like a funky kinda chick.



You could actually pull off the "victoria beckham" style haircut.



The one where her hair is short, but angles at the cheeks. or if you really dont want to cut it, you could always dye it like a rich brown color which would go well with your skin tone and eyes, but dont go to dark you dont want to look pasty. and along with dying it you could straighten it to give it an extra shine. No matter if you want to cut it of not, you should get it trimmed. Trimming keep your hair healthy and nice looking.



hope i helped



~loe

No comments:

Post a Comment