Monday, July 27, 2009

HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?

Ok so my hair is already pretty light, but people are telling me to lighten it.. I dont know, I think I want to but I don't want to look ugly. But my natural hair color is dark blonde anyways, so I don't see why it would look horrible.



This is my hair color now:



http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/...



http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/...



And I was thinking somewhere along the lines of this.. dirty blonde.. My mom seems to think it would look good, haha.



http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/...



What does everyone think?



Thank-you.



Oh and sorry for reposting, I just wanted a few more opinions because my appointment is Friday and I'm a little nervous.. thanks!!! :)



HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?

i like your hair the way that it is



HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?

I think dirty blonde or even a blonde like this:



http://www.dance-lyrics.com/ama/other_so...



would look really good!!



Good luck at your appointment!!



I love your haircut by the way!!



HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?

yeah, you'd look good with the lighter blonde hair color.



beware of most highlights though, they can look SO tacky and fake.



HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?

i think dirty blonde would look cute on you. A little shorter but keep the bangs and oooh maybe add some layers



HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?

I think you should go darker, it will bring out your green eyes. Brunettes are in now but if you want lighter hair, I suggest getting dirty blonde highlights



HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?

I think it'll look really cute!! and btw your eyes are gorgeous!!



鈾es鈾?br>HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?



You're eyes are gorgeous! %26amp; i LOVE your haircolor that it is now! I say keep it...but that dirty blonde color would look really pretty on you as well! So basically..you win either way =] i wish i had ur hair color.



HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?

I think dirty blonde or strawberry blond would look good with your complexion and eye color. Ask your stylist what she thinks when you go in.



HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?

your hair color is nice already so just add some blonde highlights but not to many that it looks blonde. This would bring out your eyes more and the darker color will keep your face looking fresh.



HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?

I'd warm up and fix what u have and then put some lighter highlights throught it will sort of jazz up whats already there.



HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?

leave it the same



it looks great!



HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?

yeah that color will look good do that and your bangs are really cute



HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?

your really pretty i think that your hair is fine how it is, but that dirty blonde color you posted would look good on you i personally think most colors would look good on u.



HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?

noooo dont do it!!!! the best would be to go darker to highlight those green eyes of urs!



HELP WITH HAIR! WITH PICTURES!! Should I highlight?

yeahi think that the mary kate or ashley idk pic would look good on you or slightly darker than hilary duff and by the way your so0o0o pretty! boys are lining up aren't they?? and plz answer my question too



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...

No comments:

Post a Comment