Monday, July 27, 2009

Where can i find good pictures of black hair with golden highlights?

I'm asian and i want to get like a golden brownish almost dirty blondish color for highlights. Im not sure how it'll look though and i dont want to also have to have a base color and dye all of my hair before getting the highlights. I just want to get highlights all around with no base color. Can you give me links with pictures that have hair sorta like that?



Where can i find good pictures of black hair with golden highlights?

http://www.makeoversolutions.com/



upload your picture, choose a hairstyle, then change the color of the hair..you can choose with or without highlights and in what shades



(don't worry, it's free and no spam mail)



Where can i find good pictures of black hair with golden highlights?

I don't have any pictures of it but I used to have my hair like that. I'm italian though, I have naturally dark brown hair but I had it dyed black and then with dirty blonde highlights, I liked it and got a lot of compliments on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment