Saturday, July 25, 2009

Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

I'm thinking about cutting my hair shorter, or growing it really long.



I can't tell, I'm stuck. And I'm coloring my hair dirty blondish this friday or (blond on top, brown underneath) I can't decide that either. But length wise I want some help! (yes, I am in to the "punk" "edgy" or "scene" look as you old people always ask me haha :]



Here are some pictures of me:



http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/t...



http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/t...



http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/t...



http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/t...



http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/t...



http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/t...



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

well u look very pretty the way u are but i think you should grow it untill it gets long and then u should dye it blond on top and brown or black underneath



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

No, do not cut it; it's beautiful.



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

omg NOOOOOO DONT DO IT!!!



You look soooo pretty %26lt;3 Your hair suits your face!!



xoxo



PS: Are you Emo?



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

I think it's cute how you have it!!



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

I think it's fine the way it is - very unique.



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

NO!You look perfect!



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

You already posted this question up a long time ago, are you just tryin to show off your pictures? ha ha



but i think your hair looks just fine to me=]



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

are you going to dye it if you are growing it out and if you are cutting it? I don't think you should dye it. And you should cut it, but not really short.



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

I like your haircut now.



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

you can have it long and put highlights in it that would be really nice



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

i dont think you should dye your hair , its really nice, or maybe3 if you would like to dye your hair you should dye the hair coulour you decribed in your decribing thingy or maybe you could dye it jet black, or blue black, or blonde or pink!



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

omg i LOVE your hair. keep it. don't you dare cut it lol.



actually i like the colour on u too. maybe die it black rather than blondish, cuz then u'll get the prep look not punkk.



and ur really pretty and photogenic. damn you lol



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

No! maybe get a little trim or layers but deffinatley don't change the length!



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

Wow, you're pretty...I'd say keep it that length. By the way, I LOVE your eyes. They are HUGE, but gorgeous!!!



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

No i love ur pics they r so cute and i like ur hair like that but if u want to cut it and try something new then do it!



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

Shorter and blond, Na short and black yup or long and blonde definitely, but that wouldnt really go with your punk autitude hahaha



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

No you should not....it looks cute like that..



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

If you want my opinion,I don't think you should do anything to your hair.Keep it just the way it is (everything).



I think that hairstyle and color looks great on a girl.



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

I like your hairstyle and I think you shouldn't change it at all. Its perfect for you.



By the way, I think you're cute.



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

Cut your hair? No. Grow it a little bit longer.



Cool Room! Love the wall collage.



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

aw, you're really pretty %26lt;3



i think you should grow your hair really long.



:D



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

no it looks good long!!!!! hahaha



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

ur really pretty



i lovee ur hair



i like it the length



and color



i think u should keep it the way



it is..=]



hope i helped!



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

no its pretty !.!.!id go with the blonde not blonde with brown but yeah!.!.! dont cut it...



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

No do not cut your hair, yu are a very pretty young lady and the colour and lenght really really suites you to a 'T'.



SO PLEASE DO NOT CUT IT.



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

DONT CHANGE A THING! your hair is like perfect for your face, it rly rly compliments it and i deff would not go blonde, it would make you look completely diff and not in a good way, if you want changes, you could make it a lighter brown, but not too much lighter and maybe some highlights, but as it is it looks rly rly good



and btw do u straighten it or is it naturally like that?? it looks rly rly good



e-mail=bluejulia93@aol.com



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

yes, i think a short cut would be very cute on you



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

definately not! u have awesome hair. i luv the layering! its like a punky emo mix i luv it



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

I personally think your cut is the best for you, but if you want a change...definately dont grow it much longer....good luck!!



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

Side bangs would look good



Should i cut my hair? (pictures inside)?

noooooooo,do not cut it.!!!!!!!!!long hair is much prettier

No comments:

Post a Comment