Saturday, July 25, 2009

Major hair change!!!{pictures}?

Natural color is auburnish. The length is usually shoulder-length, my hair is wave naturally, somewhat thick. Depending on the weather, frizzy.



I REALLY want to do a short edgy haircut! I considered pruple highlights. I am 19, but since I have HGD I look alot younger...I want to look mature.



Me and my hair, not good pics, but tried to get all angles...and see the natural type of my hair...



http://i29.tinypic.com/1zqzjhh.jpg...



http://i32.tinypic.com/2ywcyec.jpg...



http://i25.tinypic.com/qqeiwy.jpg...



http://i28.tinypic.com/5xo7b6.jpg...



All the styles I like, it seems all of the girls hair who have that has straight hair. I like my hair texture (at times) so I dont want to iron alot!



Here is a idea of what I like, but maybe longer layers?: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/h...



Major hair change!!!{pictures}?

i think that would look cute on u and ur pics werent bad i liked them.....i like the purple streaks that would be cute



Major hair change!!!{pictures}?

that would work for you. you kinda resemble christina ricci...maybe look at pics of her for ideas.



Major hair change!!!{pictures}?

you're gonna have to straighten your hair if you want it to look like that. no way around that really. I'd say not straighten it, you will probably regret it when your hair gets realllly dry. but if you only do it when you go out, that would be fine.



Major hair change!!!{pictures}?

I really like the haircut that you want... If you don't like it it will grow back... but with this hiarcut you will have to straighten it



Major hair change!!!{pictures}?

well i think the hair cut you want is really cool!!! i think that you should go for it but a little longer and get plum or really dark purple highlightes i hope i helped! :), if you want to look mature you can still go for the edgy hari cut then add natural tones and highlightes but no one said no 19 year olds cant have purple highlights!



Major hair change!!!{pictures}?

holy crud dude this answer is way off topic but



how old are you????????????



it confused the crap out of me



you looked 10, then you looked 40, then you looked 32, then you looked 16, and then you looked 20. WTF?????



no affense.



Major hair change!!!{pictures}?

I think this style will work for you with your hair texture. The bangs will look good and accent your eyes too. You can either blow dry it with a large brush for a straighter style or just coax it into waves.



And purple or ******* streaks would be a fun color option!



Major hair change!!!{pictures}?

I think that would look fabulous!!! but you do know that you would have to flat iron your hair a lot...but there are other options like doing the messy look ad a little mousse and run your finger through it to create that peicy look hope this helped!



Major hair change!!!{pictures}?

You can achieve the style that you want but your going to have to use a flat iron to get it. You can use products like Supper Skinny to to help with frizz. If you are going to color your hair keep in mind the amount of heat your going to have to put on your hair to get the style that you want. Also you can do some peak a boo color in your bang area.



Major hair change!!!{pictures}?

I like it :)



Major hair change!!!{pictures}?

That hairstyle is super cool :). You should have it chemically straightened first, then have it cut short. That way you won't have to iron it out every single day, which would only ruin your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment