Thursday, July 23, 2009

Simple "scene hair" pictures/tips on what to say to my hairstylist?

I am rarely rebellious, so attempting to try something remotely punk is a stretch for me. But I am in love with the faux hawk thing with scene hair. I'm not trying to be "scene" I just love the hair style, the SIMPLE form of it, that is. My hairdresser will not understand what to do with my hair if I don't have a picture/good description of what I want.



I don't know where the part should go?!



How far do I have to have the bangs?!



Do I have to have short layers at the top?



How do I describe it to my hairdresser?



If anyone could give me some tips/really really good pictures from all angles, especially the back and sides, I would really appreciate it :)



Simple "scene hair" pictures/tips on what to say to my hairstylist?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment