Thursday, July 23, 2009

Scene hair pictures??-?

i am wanting to get a "Scene-ish" hair cut. i have dark brown hair that comes down to about my chest, and i was thinking of getting it cut shorter, to maybe a little below my shoulders? and dying it light brown. i want it really cute-choppy and have cute bangs! if any of you have any pictures or comments about what i should do, i would really appreciate it. :]



Scene hair pictures??-?

I had that hairrr!!!!! WOOO haha well only because im in a semi-popular band haha. But yeah honestly just find a decent hair dresser. show her/him a picture of an idea of what you want and tell her/him how to make it yours. You will love it and if not then ill cut your hair for you haha. Show me how it comes out. my email is bluedevilsms14@yahoo.com



Scene hair pictures??-?

http://images.google.com/images?q=katie+... Try this out..

No comments:

Post a Comment