Tuesday, July 21, 2009

(PICTURES!) My hair is Light Brown. I want to die it a few shades lighter... Please Help!?

I have light to med. brown hair with blonde highlights (natural). I really want to die it more blonde...but not BLONDE..mabey just a few shades lighter. I bought Revlon Colorist in "medium ash blonde" 81...What will it do to my hair If i use it??



heres a picture of ME and my current hair color (my hair is naturaly straigh though):



http://i13.tinypic.com/30lc36v.jpg



Heres a picture of the color I bought:



http://www.walgreens.com/popups/s_image....



(PICTURES!) My hair is Light Brown. I want to die it a few shades lighter... Please Help!?

i think it would be a good idea not to dye all the hair but add streaks of the color instead, you're very beautiful by the way, happy coloring xx



(PICTURES!) My hair is Light Brown. I want to die it a few shades lighter... Please Help!?

i like the color of your hair before. it is so... cute! but if you want to dye it then i would say to not dye the whole thing just dye little streaks.



(PICTURES!) My hair is Light Brown. I want to die it a few shades lighter... Please Help!?

Omgosh why would you want to dye it , blonde I think that color would make your face look dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment