Thursday, July 23, 2009

Homecoming Hair Pictures?

Yes, another homecoming question, but I still haven't



found what I'm looking for. I need pictures of half down half up hair. Something like Bridgett Bardot, kind of messy, but not too messy, and wavy. Please find some pictures for me! I have looked in countless magazines and on the web.



Homecoming Hair Pictures?

Look through here:



http://photobucket.com/images/homecoming...



閳?br>Homecoming Hair Pictures?



I think this one is really cute!



www.beauty.about.com/od/prom/ss/hair2p...



Homecoming Hair Pictures?

braid your hair up in about 6 or 7 braids at night.



let it down in the moring and then take a couple of drops of water and put it on your hair.scrunch it and thenput it up like you won't it.



i would of gave you pics but i don't no how to!!=( =



good luck!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment