Thursday, July 23, 2009

Help!! how should i cut my hair? [pictures included]?

okay the last time i cut my hair it turned out reallyy bad so please help! please include pics!



i want a hair cut that'll make me look pretty. im not all that pretty, and im kind of hoping that a nice hair cut will help.



i dunoo... im really insecure about that type of stuff....



haha, sorry, not meaning to poor this out on u guys... anyway,



heres a picture of me w/ kinda-ish side bangs:



http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/I...



and heres a pic of me w/ no bangs:



http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/I...



also, do i have a lazy eye(in the second picture)? Normally when i see myself, i dont seem to have it, but my eyes do differ(like ones bigger, stuff like that). However, when i take pictures, alot of the time my right eye looks really weird... you can probably tell in the picture. does that mean something? its really bothering me so... yeahh.



anyway, thanks for the help!



Help!! how should i cut my hair? [pictures included]?

You look great! Heres a cute style:



http://www.flickr.com/photos/10421694@N0...



Have a happy new year!



Help!! how should i cut my hair? [pictures included]?

i like the sideswept bangs



Help!! how should i cut my hair? [pictures included]?

I think your hair is great how it is. :]] You're gorgeous. Maybe you can try layering it.



Help!! how should i cut my hair? [pictures included]?

ok i know, go to www.makeoversolutions.com it will have all the pictures you want, trust me, that is how i got my last haircut. i just printed out the photo i liked and showed the hairstylist! :D



Help!! how should i cut my hair? [pictures included]?

You are too pretty! And I think you should keep the sideswept bangs. If you really want to get your hair cut, just try some layers =)



Help!! how should i cut my hair? [pictures included]?

i like the bangs to the side



i dont think there's anything wrong w/ ur eye...mayb its just the flash



Help!! how should i cut my hair? [pictures included]?

I think with your face shape cut about 4 inches and layer it to frame your face but be sure to do long layers



You are pretty



Help!! how should i cut my hair? [pictures included]?

i totally agree wid jessica t



Help!! how should i cut my hair? [pictures included]?

I don't know what a lazy eye is, so I can't really help you there, sorry.



your right eye does look a little smaller than the left, but it's probably just the angle you took it on. dont worry about it.



I think with the bangs, you should cut your hair a bit under your shoulders. maybe like 8cm under. maybe a couple layers, too. and some blonde streaks at the root.



well good luck, hope it turns out good, whatever you decide to do.



Help!! how should i cut my hair? [pictures included]?

i like your sideswept bangs



cant really tell take a pic of you front sided.



and yeah your right eye's like droopy, weird



cant really expain but sideswept is better i



think

No comments:

Post a Comment