Tuesday, October 6, 2009

She wants me to cut my hair...again (pictures)?

I have kind of long hair for a guy. Its about 5 inches in the longest parts. I like it long like it is now, but my girlfriend doesnt. She likes my hair how it was when we met 3 years ago because it was short, and she always wants me to get that haircut again. The problem is I was 15 when we met (Im 18 now) and then my face was still "a kid face". This made me look okay with that haircut. Now I've grown up and my face has changed. Because i look different, I think longer hair looks better. I've gotten haircuts for her countless times just like the one I had when we met and they look horrible. She always says that its just because I got a bad haircut but I know its because my face is different than it was, and now I look better with long hair. She says unless I cut my hair shorter (which I hate and she knows it) she wont talk to me. I always cut my hair for her and I'm sick of it. And she says the way I look matters to her and I think it shouldnt as long as I take care of myself. Here are pictures of me with short and long hair. What do you tihnk I should do?



When I met her: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



5 months ago Shorter: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



Now longer: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z19/g...



She wants me to cut my hair...again (pictures)?

since she loves



short hair so much



i say you shave her hair



off when shes sleeping



itll be a pleasant surprisse



for her in the mornig!



i promise :D



She wants me to cut my hair...again (pictures)?

your like really hot. but who cares about the hair. its y-o-u-r-s. i wouldn't make my Boyfriend cut his hair because i wanted too, cause i don't want him telling me to cut my hair. just tell her kindly "Babe i don't want to cut my hair. I'm not asking you to cut your hair.)



She wants me to cut my hair...again (pictures)?

tell her she has to cut hers too. Or if she likes keeping hers short then tell her she has to grow it out.



See how she likes being told what to do.



My boyfriend tells me I can't cut mine short and he wants it long and it's sooooooo aggravating to me but I know it looks a lot prettier and he likes it so I keep it long anyway. But at the same time now I tell him what to do with his, I make him cut it when I want, and also I tell him when to shave and he has to go do it. It's kind of a compromise.



She wants me to cut my hair...again (pictures)?

you look hot either way, but i like it long and if you don't like her telling you what to do, tell her. it's stupid when a person in the relationship thinks he/she can dominate the other, but if you let her dominate you well thats encouraging her. so tell her "no, i've cut it enough times as you said and i don't want to cut it again cause i don't like it"



She wants me to cut my hair...again (pictures)?

you look good with long hair the second picture looks good too :]



you should tell her to cut her hair, and she how she reacts, she'll probably freak out and say no.lol then say "exactly, thats the way i feel, idon't want to cut my hair"



She wants me to cut my hair...again (pictures)?

You shouldn't let people tell you what to do no matter how much you love them.



She wants me to cut my hair...again (pictures)?

Sounds like you have some girl issues. %26amp;%26amp; girls are stubborn.



But think it this way, cause most likely ... she won't change her mind.



What more important, your girlfriend ... or your hair [and freedoms to have your own opinions]?



It all depends on how you look at it.



Talk to her, without yelling and complaining, cause that turns people off. Let her know that it's important to you to wear your hair as you please. You don't tell her how to do her hair, right?! Well, maybe don't say that. But anyways, the point is ... have a conversation and let her know how you really feel.



Do you think she'll really break a 3 year relationship over hair?!



[%26amp; ps. I personally like the longer hair.]



She wants me to cut my hair...again (pictures)?

Your hair looks the best five months ago (the length and colour, i think). But if you and your girlfriend still disagree about the length, then why not cut it in the middle of what you want and what she wants, that way you can both be happy.



She wants me to cut my hair...again (pictures)?

Man my hair is way longer than that. Your hair's not even that long. Tell her to get a hair cut. Something like uncle phils



%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;



She wants me to cut my hair...again (pictures)?

Seems to me that if she's the real deal she should accept you as you are without trying to adjust your settings. You have a comfort zone and she should respect that. The thing about not talking to you is a shitty tactic. Its not fair and its bordering on abusive. You have two choices; either get on with the haircut, or stand your ground in absolute terms. If you are indecisive about it (if she gets the impression its ok to control you like this) she will continue to do it. Up to you.



She wants me to cut my hair...again (pictures)?

How does YOUR hair make YOU FEEL? Does long make YOU feel great? - Do that - keep it long. Does Short hair make you feel better? Then cut it.



It's YOUR Beautiful hair. You wear it the way YOU WANT IT. Okay? NEVER, Never, Never, allow people to dictate what drum sound you should march to.



It's YOUR life and it's YOUR hair - Do as YOU want with it.



If my girlfriend insisted I cut my hair and I didn't want to - She'd have to shave her head bald and look like Telly Savalas or Yul Brenner - Ha ha ha!



You're so darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment