Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My hair in pictures (Please answer?)?

My hair looks sooo bad in pictures but in mirrors it doesn't look that bad!.



Why and what am I supposed to believe?



please answer :(



My hair in pictures (Please answer?)?

Don't worry dear. What you see in a mirror is the truth. What you see in a mirror is what other people see. What you see in the mirror is what you look like in normal lighting.



What you see in most photographs is artificially lighted, usually with ultra intense flash photography lighting. Unless you live in blinding lights, you're all set.



If you know you are going to have photograph(s) taken, try different hairstyles. ( For instance, if you have a hairdo that features a lot of " loft " , the light will go right through it, making it look like your hair is thin; use a hairstyle that keeps the hair closer to your head. )



Best of luck !!!



:) !!!



My hair in pictures (Please answer?)?

Sry, the camera never lies!



My hair in pictures (Please answer?)?

sometimes a camera can mix up colors or make things look biger. maybe its the type of camera



My hair in pictures (Please answer?)?

Pictures are so deceiving. I look as if I have dark circles under my eyes in pictures when I really don't.



Don't pay attention to the camera. Pay attention to how you look naturally.



My hair in pictures (Please answer?)?

I always have that problem with pictures too. It might just be the angle of the picture or the lighting.



My hair in pictures (Please answer?)?

Probably just the lighting and the quality of the camera. and BTW don't listen to # 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment