Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My part (bangs) are sort of messed up; I think it's due to flat ironing hair.. HELP please (PIC

I've been parting my hair in the same spot for a long time and I've blow dried and flat ironed the bangs there for a while now, and it seems like my hair has made a weird growing pattern all on its own there..



Something like this: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mpwoll



The side without the bangs has become weird, going upwards. It won't lay flat.



Anything I can do? It sometimes sticks up straight. I'm going to stop flat ironing/blowdrying that area right away, but anything I can do to make my side bangs look pretty like this again:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vn575i



I'd put it behind my ear but it's not as long as Jessica Alba's in that picture.



THANKS A LOT TO THOSE WHO HELP.



My part (bangs) are sort of messed up; I think it's due to flat ironing hair.. HELP please (PICTURES)?

It's from parting your hair in the same spot. Try parting them on the opposite side for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment