Saturday, August 1, 2009

When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

I have a 2 month old son and he was born with tons of hair. Well now it's getting SUPER long and I was wondering when I can give him a hair cut. I'm a little scared to do so but it's really long. Take a look at the pictures and tell me what you think!



http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m317/...



http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m317/...



http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m317/...



When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

Congratulations! He is very handsome. It's safe to give him a haircut after the soft spot at the top of his little head is completely closed. You can get him spiffied up for this 1st bday party with a new haircut :)



When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

It is ok like that! I would wait awhile. Cute baby 閳?br>When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?



OOOOH he is soooo cute!! I don't think his hair is too long, but maybe you should think about having a professional cut his hair. Take him somewhere where they're used to dealing with babies. It might be worth the $20 to save you the worry.



When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

HE IS JUST ADORABLE!!!



You can give him a haircut anytime.



My nephew had a lot of hair at that age- and my sister brought him to supercuts and had her first haircut at 3 months of age- she held her and the lady cut away.



When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

Aww... he is too cute!



It's never too early to cut their hair, but it can be hard to do while they're so young.



Make sure to do it while they are staying still (like when he's sleeping) so that he doesn't get hurt.



That's really the only thing you'd ever have to worry about when cutting a young one's hair.



When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

wow hes got lots of hair.... when ever you think its the time it will be the time.. your the mom! i would from the looks of the pics! hes a handsome little boy....



When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

dang hes cute!!! is he mixed??



and u can cut it but only bout a half an inch



When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

I wouldnt cut it just yet! But thats just my opinion, you do what you think is best! My baby is 3 months old and she has more hair than that!



When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

He is so cute! I don't think you need to cut his hair, but if you want to get it cut you should take him to get it done professionally. You wouldn't want to cut him if you do it yourself!



When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

its sooooo cute why cut it?



When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

I would chop it off right away. When I looked at that fist pic I freaked out. You NEED to cut it off right away!



When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

Lol, either run a dryer sheet through the hair or cut it! It's hysterical for us, but if I were you I would recommend cutting it.



SO cute though!



When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

Well i just got to say he is darn adorable and i wish my daughter came out with that much hair on top. Instead she seems to have a mullet lol, it's very long at the back and bare on top. She's 9 weeks. I'd say a little trim wouldn't hurt if that's what you want to do, but i think he's so adorable how he is.



: )



PS FYI be careful about posting personal pictures on here, people will steal them so try and put a right hand click bar on your pictures so people can't copy them! I had that done to me on another message board!!!



When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

If i were you I wouldn't cut it lol it's so cute long! I would go to a hair salon and they will order you some baby safe styling products and have fun with his hair! You could give him a little Mohawk and take some pictures for his daddy! everyone loves little kids with spike hair or Mohawks! it's the new thing mom! I style my daughters hair everyday and she loves being pampered even when she went bald from Meningitis i still tried to style what hair she had left and she enjoyed it



When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

I say to keep it, show it off!



When is too soon to cut a baby's hair? PICTURES INSIDE!!?

Oh hes sooo cute! Maybe trim out of his eyes when he sleeps,

No comments:

Post a Comment