Saturday, August 1, 2009

Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

Soooo, for the past 4 years my mom has been making me get the same highlights and and haircut. I think my hair's too long and very boring. Yesterday my mom surprised me with a fancy salon appointment scheduled 2 hours from now. I still have no idea what I want to do!



I originally wanted to go light brown, my natural color, get a few inches taken off, and more layers. My friends think I'll look retarded with brown hair and like the length of my hair.



Here's some pictures:



http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7350/08...



http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3595/10...



http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4665/10...



Sorry about the ugly, these are the only pictures that you can like see my face and hair. =p



Also, today my best friend and I were talking about getting the ends a different color. It's something very popular at my school. Like if you have blonde hair you get it a few shades darker on the tips or brown.



What do you think I should have done?



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

Get a choppy side bang. and choppy ends! Shorten in up to like an inch or two past ur shoulders...



Your hair would look great shorter and straitened with some layers...



As for color I would go dark blonde/light brown with really light highlights... Little highlights tho.. Don't do chunky!



Whatever u do make sure u show us how it turns out!



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

i think you would really suit Sarah Chalkes hair [Elliot from Scrubs] when she highlighted it and got bangs.



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

go brown, brown hair and blue eyes is very attractive. as for style check out websites and try to get to the salon early to look at their books.



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

I definately think you should go for the light brown, i think it would look great on you. I personally think it would look way better then the blonde. The blonde looks to fake.



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

I think u should dye it into a brown (almost black) color



like the 1st pic:



http://www.dphotonews.com/tutorials/brun...



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

I like the crimped look (images 2) and especially if you do dye the ends a different color it would look awesome. When you have naturally straight hair or wear your hair straight a lot its nice for a change and the crimped look, looks good on you!



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

i think your mom should stop making you look a certain way.. that's kinda messed up.. she should let you be yourself and do what you want.. not put some image on you.



you're beautiful. if you dye it again i would say brown of some shade. or just let it grow back naturally and keep it that way. i'm sure you would be beautiful no matter what :]



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

i think you should get this cut...



http://www.flickr.com/photos/racheal_mcc...



and then get the top layer light blonde and the bottom layer a dark brown.... hope i helped!!!! its really cute i have this cut but different colors...



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

Well i think ur hair color is great



as for the cut .. u SHOULD cut ur hair .. i noticed the ends dont look very healthy



u know what would really look good on u ? here's the link :



http://www.sedu-review.com/Sedu_pictures...



GooD LucK !



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

first of all those pics were not ugly but in one of then it looked like someone put an iron to them and they became into little frizz and u put gell over it. second you shout cut your hair a little and get side bangs and add a cupple of brown hillights on the bottom. ( by the way if u like my addvice just remeber u got it from a sixth grader)



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

go brown, light or medium shade with blonde tips: IT'S CUTE!



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

first of all, i think you should lighten up on the eyeliner just a bit.



i think you should get layers and the last layer a darker color, but not very dark, no black or exotic colors like purple or blue, a girl in my LA class has a fricken rainbow head! and its faded, its really gross, you look like you have a heart shaped face so get sidebangs to, it'll look REALLY nice, i had them before but i decidied to get bangs, but i liked sidebangs to, it looks good on basically EVERYONE, it adds a nice flow and make's your hair seem very bold! Good luck!



-- i used to have the same EXACT hair as you, and i got layers and they look SO much better.



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

Do an all over chestnut brown and tell your stylist to weave in caramel highlights and dark chocolate lowlights then tell her you want 180 degree layers....it looks awesome curled!



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

How about this..



A choppy side bang, alot of layers, and a black/dark brown undertone.



I think you and your hair is very pretty, and you could pull off almost anything!



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

darker is better



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

shave it into a mohawk



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

Your hair looks fine..just like anyother girl your age..why change...keep in the groove...get dark tips..you can always cut them out if you dont like them..brown hair would look nice on you too...but the lower blue eyeliner should go...



Here are some pictures of me. What should I do with my hair?

Defnately go back to brown, maybe a chestnut color. you will look completely different from the rest of the girls in your school and that would be great.



Since you're more on the fair side, I think brown tones would be a nice compliment and make you look less pale.



you could cut maybe an inch or two, but I wouldn't rush into a major cut just yet. instead, use the salon appt from your mom for a nice coloring. then, after you are happy with your new color, have some nice soft layers cut in. just don't go severely short.

No comments:

Post a Comment